Monday, 15 November 2010

Robert Pattinson

What started out as a sketch last night, turned into 3 hours of detailed drawing! Which i was rather chuffed with, as 3 hours isn't too shabby for a drawing i would say! I kinda gave up towards the end and scribbled it out rather than doing the whole thing with a lovely finish to it. I used a bit of charcoal for the darker bits and found an 8B pencil in my toolbox which was AMAZING as i didn't even know i had that soft a pencil! So yes, i could have done this drawing to a higher standard I think but I'm happy with it as it is! Got a shabby look about it.

Tomorrow i am off to Londonnnnn!! Which should be awesome! I am very much looking forward to it and will be taking a lot of photos and starting a project, searching for inspiration from our capital city :)