Monday, 3 January 2011

SLC

I'm attempting to revamp the blog at the minute which is why it looks different but this will probably be temporary, as it looks relatively rubbish.
I've not had much to do over the Christmas period, work wise, so I've just completed a personal project, using Adobe Illustrator. I decided to use my initals SLC, to work around and picked a theme to work with, in this case the ocean, so the design and colours were all inspired by the sea. I wish you could see it in large because the image is so clear and looks beautiful. Unfortunately i can't get it big and clear, it just pixelates if i try! Still you can see the concept!
Here is my sketch design which i have tried to work to as much as possible.

















I then started working in Illustrator, using the sketch as a guide underneath my drawing.

















Here is the final outcome, which i'm rather pleased with though i could have added more detail, just got a bit fed up towards the end due to tiredness but i may go back and do it properly one day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the new layout and the SLC is lovely and colourful! xx

    ReplyDelete